MSc Tomasz Figarski
Principal Research Interests
- Vertebrate zoology
- Nature conservation
- Legal aspects of nature conservation
Current Research Projects
- Selected aspects of ecology and ethology of Syrian Woodpecker Dendrocopos syriacus inhabiting urban areas.
- Habitat preferences and nest-site selection of Fat Dormouse Glis glis.
- Severe flood and river-control impact on bird assemblages of sub-mountain riverbeds (with Ł. Kajtoch, PhD).
- Ecology of birds in cities.
- The issue of "dead" wood in protected and managed forests.
PublicationsSee publication list